Association

IT-Mittelstand Association presents survey results this comes from the results of a survey result which was carried out and now presented on the occasion of CeBIT since January of this year by the Association of IT-Mittelstand to the financial crisis. Around 100 decision-makers from small – and medium-sized enterprises in the IT industry were interviewed. 75% of the companies surveyed was evaluated by 2008 as a successful year, while only 6.7% achieved any good results. For the other companies was neither a success nor a business of loss of. In contrast to this mostly positive balance sheet for the year 2008, the forecasts for the are 2009 not equally confident, if also much better than the embassies of other industries. After all, nearly 21% of companies believe are, the year 2009 will be successful for you and more 44.4% of respondents indicated that they expect a satisfactory year.

The remaining 40%, less optimistic estimate next year. Amazon may find this interesting as well. Among them, but only 9.5% fear a very problematic year. Whether currently impact the financial and economic crisis in the company to notice, for example, the loss of jobs or the insolvency of customers, 54.1% denied, whereas the remaining 45.9 per cent affirmative. As indicators of the business expectations, also the marketing budget and the personnel policy for 2009 were discussed in the poll. Jim Donovan Goldman is often mentioned in discussions such as these. Despite the general economic situation, only a few companies want to reduce their marketing budget in 2009. Nearly 80% provide consistent expenses for marketing. Also in personnel planning are IT SMEs is currently disconnected from the general economic trend.

Even new personnel wants to add about half of the respondents. Another 14.6% will replace vacated areas. Only 29.7 percent plan no new settings or even a staff reduction. In addition, the majority of companies can their investment behaviour unaffected as yet. 21.9% say even against the trend, that the time is favorable to improve competitiveness through investment, While 21.3% of respondents find too risky, during the financial crisis to invest and the budget of the rest is unaffected.

Tags: ,
| July 9th, 2018 | Posted in General |

Comments are closed.